CoThriving’s Terms of Service
These Terms of Service describe the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website or our Services.
“Account” implies the record related to your email address and personal data.
“User”, “you” or “your” implies a person who visits or uses the Website.
“Seller” means a person that offers and provides services that are posted on the Website and CoThriving’s team.
“Buyer” implies a User that buys Seller’s Services.
“Services” implies all services given by the Seller.
“Project” or “Listing” means a job offered or awarded by a Buyer via the Website or service bought by a Buyer from a Seller via the Website.
“Website” means the Websites operated by CoThriving and available at: Cothriving.com, also any of its territorial or different areas or properties, and any connected CoThriving administration, instrument, or application, explicitly including portable web, or other access systems.
“Content” means all the information, personal data, services, designs, portfolio links and content, documents, files, and other websites’ links the User shares with CoThriving.
By accessing the Website, you consent to the accompanying terms with CoThriving.
We may amend this Terms of Service and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
The Website is an online setting where Users purchase Seller Services. Buyers must register for an Account to buy Seller Services. The Website enables Users and CoThriving’s team to work together online to complete and pay for Projects, buy and sell Services, and use the services that we provide. We are involved with legally binding arrangements among Buyer and Seller in the online venue.
We may, every once in a while, and without notice, change or add to the Website, its data, or administrations portrayed in it. Notwithstanding, we don’t attempt to keep the Website refreshed. We are not obligated to you or any other individual if any mistake happens in the data on the Website or if that data is not current.
Before using the Website, you must read the whole Terms of Service, the Website policies, and all linked information.
You will not utilize the Website if you:
- can not shape legitimately authoritative agreements;
- are younger than 16;
- are suspended from utilizing the Website; or
- do not hold a valid email address.
All User Accounts are related to people. Login credentials ought not to be shared by clients with others. The individual related to the record will be considered answerable for all activities considered, without restriction.
Subject to your local laws, an individual over 10 but under 18 can utilize an adult’s record with the authorization of the record holder. However, the record holder is answerable for all activities considered, without constraint.
Users may give a business name or an organization name, which is related to the User’s Account. Users recognize and concur that where a business name or organization name is related with their Account, this Terms of Service is an agreement with the User as an individual (not the business or organization) and Users remain exclusively answerable for all action embraced regarding their Account.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to enlist any individual or substance as a User.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under these Terms without prior written consent.
While utilizing the Website, you won’t endeavor to or in any case do any of the following:
- infringe any laws, third party rights, or our policies;
- fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to CoThriving;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or offensive content (including personal information);
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm CoThriving, the Website, or the interests or property of CoThriving users undermining, oppressive, slanderous, intrusive of protection, indecent, foul, profane or which may disturb or make trouble or burden, or prompt disdain of, any individual;
- download and aggregate postings from our site for display with postings from different sites without our express composed authorization, “outline”, “reflect” or in any case join any piece of the Website into some other site without our earlier composed authorization;
- attempt to change, interpret, adjust, alter, decompile, dismantle, or figure out any product programs utilized by us regarding the Website;
- duplicate, adjust, or disperse rights or substance from the Website or CoThriving’s copyrights and brand names;
- harvest or in any case gather data about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
You concur that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other computerized intends to get to the Website through any methods for any reason without our express composed authorization.
Moreover, you concur that you will not:
- make any move that forces or may force (in our sole attentiveness, practiced sensibly) a nonsensical or excessively enormous burden on our framework;
- interfere with, harm, control, upset, incapacitate, alter, overburden, or hinder any gadget, programming framework or organization associated with or utilized (by you or us) according to the Website or your Account, or help some other individual to do any of these things, or make any move that forces, or may force, in our prudence, an irrational or excessively enormous burden on our foundation;
- duplicate, repeat, alter, make subordinate works from, disseminate, or freely show any substance (except for your data) from the sites without the earlier express consent of CoThriving.
- interfere or endeavor to meddle with the appropriate working of the Website, administrations or devices, or any exercises directed on or with the Website, administrations or apparatuses; or
- bypass our robot prohibition headers or different measures we may use to forestall or confine admittance to the Website.
4. Your Account
You may close your Account at any time. Account closure is subject to paying any outstanding fees or amounts owing on the Account.
We may hold a portion of your data to fulfill administrative necessities and our outside commitments. Closing your record doesn’t erase or eliminate all the data we hold.
Your Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access to your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
5. Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
CoThriving respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a User or subscriber and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted material professed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is professed to encroach or to be the subject of infringing activity that will be taken out or admittance to which is to be debilitated.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit CoThriving to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit CoThriving to contact the person submitting this information, such as a physical address, email address, and telephone number.
If you would like to submit a claim of copyright infringement for material, please substantiate each claim by sending an email with the subject “Copyright infringement” to email@example.com.
6. Fees, Taxes, Payments, Refunds, and Frauds.
When you use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged based on the Project and service offered by the Seller via the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are cited in United States Dollars.
You are liable for settling any taxes, including any services or value-added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the administration of the services provided.
Depending on your residency or area, you might be dependent upon certain promotions or other taxes on specific fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.
You recognize that you should follow your commitments under personal expense and tax arrangements in your jurisdiction.
We provide a service on this Website that allows controlled payments to be made concerning services provided by the Seller. The Buyer can make a payment through the Website or other channels provided by the Seller. The Buyer must do the payment on time and following the Seller’s terms.
You may request a refund at any time for any fees that you have paid. We refund fees to the Buyer as per any refund policy determined by us if we find out that the original payment made by the Buyer is fraudulent; the User made a duplicate payment in error; or we consider that almost certainly, the discount of assets is necessary. You can request a refund by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Refund request”.
Once you have made a payment, you expressly agree to use the dispute resolution process in these terms, expressly agree to be bound by its ruling, and expressly agree not to initiate any chargeback request with your card issuer.
We may show your organization or business name, logo, pictures, or other media as a component of the CoThriving Services as well as other advertising materials identifying with the Website, aside from where you have unequivocally mentioned that we don’t do this and we have consented to such a solicitation recorded as a hard copy.
You recognize that we may utilize the public depiction of your Projects and the substance of your profile data on the Website for showcasing and other related purposes.
We do not claim ownership to your Content; however, you grant us a non-exclusive and irrevocable free worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other licensed property rights to utilize, duplicate, send, print, distribute, openly show, display, convey, rearrange, duplicate, remark on, change, adjust, decipher, make subsidiary works dependent on, freely perform, make accessible and in any case endeavor such Content, in entire or to some extent, in all media formats now known or in the future formulated and on outsider sites and platforms in any number of duplicates and without time limit, manner of recurrence of utilization, without any notification to you, and without the requirement of authorization from or payment to you or any other individual or entity.
You acknowledge and agree that: We have the right (but not the obligation) to take any action deemed appropriate by us with respect to your Content; any and all content shared to CoThriving is subject to our approval. We may dismiss, endorse or adjust your Content at our sole discretion.
You address and warrant that your Content:
- will not infringe upon or abuse any copyright, patent, brand name, proprietary advantage, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of exposure or protection of any individual;
- will not disregard any law or guideline;
- will not be defamatory or trade offensive;
- will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- will not contain the development, design, manufacture, production, or creation of rockets, missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- will not contain material connected to terrorist activities.
- will not include deficient, bogus, false, or inaccurate data about User or some other individual; and
- will not contain any viruses or other computer programming processes that are planned to harm, adversely meddle with, secretly catch or confiscate any system, data or individual information.
You recognize and concur that we may move your own data to a connected body corporate and your data might be moved outside of CoThriving’s Website. If you wish to pull out your consent, you recognize and concur that we might be not able to provide you with access to the Website and CoThriving Services.
The Website may contain connections to other outsider websites. We do not control the websites to which we interface from the Website. We do not endorse the substance, items, administrations, practices, approaches or execution of the sites we connect to from the Website. Utilization of outsider substance, connections to outsider substance and/or websites is at your risk.
utilizing the Website to erase, stow away or in any case discard data does not imply permanent deletion of content or information. Data might be held for a period of time to satisfy record keeping, administrative, consistency, factual, law authorization and different commitments.
You recognize that you transfer copyright of any input, notoriety or surveys you make or leave of remarks and any rating(s) (for example quality, communication etc.) along with any composite rating by us. You recognize that such criticism, notoriety and audits belong exclusively to us.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may subvert the integrity of the CoThriving feedback system. We are entitled to end your Account at any time if we, in our sole and total discretion.
Our feedback ratings belong to us and may not be used in any real or virtual venue other than a website operated by CoThriving or its related entities, without our written permission.
Any information posted on the Website or shared with CoThriving, including message board, must relate to a Project, or service being performed on the Website.
We may display advertisements or notices on the Website. You recognize and concur that we will not be answerable for any misfortune or harm of any sort caused by you as a result of the presence of such advertisements or promotions or any resulting dealings with outsiders. Moreover, you recognize and concur that the substance of any advertisements or promotions may be secured by copyrights, brand names, administration imprints, licenses or other intellectual property or proprietary rights and laws. Unless expressly approved by CoThriving or outsider right holders, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute, appropriate or create derivative works based on such advertisement/promotions.
Communication with CoThriving must be conducted through the Project message board and other communication channels provided on the Website or by CoThriving.
You agree to get notifications and data from us regarding the Website and Services by electronic communication.
10. Right to Refuse Service, and Disputes
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your admittance to your Account:
- if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of this Terms of Service;
- if we determine that you have infringed laws and right (resulting in actual or potential claims), including infringing Intellectual Property Rights;
- if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- you do not respond to requests made by CoThriving;
- you do not complete the Account verification when requested within 2 months of the date of request;
- to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
- for other reasons.
If a dispute arises between you and CoThriving, our goal is to address your concerns immediately. We strongly encourage you to initially get in touch with us directly to look for a resolution by emailing us at email@example.com.
All claims you bring against CoThriving must be resolved following these Terms of Service and a previously signed contract, if applicable. cases recorded or carried in opposition to them will be viewed as inappropriately documented and a breach of them. Should you file a claim contrary to them, CoThriving may recover its legal fees and costs (including in-house lawyers and paralegals), provided that CoThriving has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.