1. Information/ Data Collection
While you use our services you may be asked to give specific sorts of individual data. This might happen through our website, external applications (Slack, Monday, WhatsApp), video calls (Google Meet, Zoom) or telephone.
Your payment provider may send data about the payment that we may gather or measure. Additionally, we may request, collect, or process the following information:
- Company Details: Company name, physical address, phone number
- Contact Details: Email, password, profile picture.
- Financial Information – credit card details, or payment processor details (Paypal)
- Project descriptions and attachments, bid portrayal, client profiles, client audits, challenge portrayals and connection, client messages, etc.
- Email provider address book.
We may collect personal/company information (telephone number, email, Slack username, etc.) that is essential to the communication and execution of the project.
More specifically, we may collect or process the following information:
- Metadata – IP address, computer information, referring web page/email, standard web log information, location information, timezone, etc.
- Gadget Information – gadget identifier, type, gadget modules, and equipment abilities.
- Actions – page(s) viewed, search keywords, buttons clicked, time spent viewing pages, etc
2. Use of Information & Data
The data/information we gather and interaction is exclusively used to facilitate the requested service we provide users with. More specifically, we may use your data to:
- Complete the outsourcing project you have requested;
- Add you to our database;
- Provide any type of support;
- Respond to any questions you may have;
- Conduct data analysis, research and improve our service/website.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
We may also collect information/data for other purposes with your consent, unless you request us to not do so, through an email form request.
We will use personal information for internal uses for the following circumstances:
- As a way to identify users/projects within our platform.
- When processing for compliance with our legal obligations;
3. Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to request access to the personal information CoThriving holds about you. You are entitled to see the individual data we hold about you, inside a sensible time-frame, and without absurd cost for no charge. The vast majority of the individual data we hold for you can be gotten by signing into your CoThriving account. If you wish to access any other type of information that is not accessible through your account, please contact us.
You hold the right to request us to change any of the personal information we hold about you. Most of your personal information can be updated through your account, if you have questions on how to do this, please contact us.
Most of the data we collect from you is to identify projects, facilitate payments, and provide protection from our freelancers.
You have the option to opt-out of direct marketing, and profiling for marketing purposes by sending an email request form. You can also ask us to remove any personal information we collect, as long as a financial transaction has not taken place. Personal information not pertinent to a project will not be shared with a freelancer and non-essential information will be anonymised.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
If you have a question or complaint about the way we handle your personal information, want us to delete personal information we hold about you, or want to modify/view the personal information/data we hold for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.